Last week I issued the second Z80 programming challenge:
Something slightly more complex this time. Write the shortest code to mirror the entire Sinclair Spectrum screen (256×192 pixels) left to right including the colours / attributes. The deadline is Monday 15th, midday (GMT).
Target: under 50 bytes.
- Your program shouldn’t rely on the initial contents of registers.
- No RAM/ROM other than the screen memory should be written to.
- Programs must return. The
RETinstruction is included in the size.
- So everyone has a fair chance comment with the code size not code.
- There are no prizes, just the chance to show off your coding skills.
thanks to JM @ http://www.retroprogramming.com/